Oct 5, 2020
In this episode, I mix it up and answer 10 listener questions from across the financial independence journey.
1. What are some of the tradeoffs you wish you didn't accept?
2. I feel really stuck at my job. It’s not that I hate it, I just feel like I worked a really long time to become a partner at my firm and while I’m making more money it’s really unfulfilling. What should I do?
3. What are some strategies/tips to pursue financial freedom with a partner that doesn't exactly see the big picture?
4. Anyway, I was wondering if you had any advice on how to deal with going from where we are now being in the entrepreneur mindset and pretty burnt out to being retired?
5. What is the most valuable business skill that I develop?
6. Any tips for being patient on the long stretch between step 5 of having 2yrs of expenses saved then step 6 of financial independence?
7. I’m deep in debt and can’t even imagine how I could reach financial independence. I want it, but don’t see how I can get there. Any tips?
8. I lost my job during the pandemic and I’ve been struggling to find a new one. How did you stay motivated when you were unemployed?
9. Can you explain your money mindset?
10. What does it feel like to be rich?
This episode is sponsored by BlockFi. BlockFi is an all in one digital wealth management solution for cryptocurrency investors. At BlockFi you can invest in cryptocurrency as a way to diversify your investments and earn up to 8.6% APY on your crypto.
Learn more and get a $25 crypto bonus for signing up at BlockFi.